What is a TigerStop? The TigerStop system is a time and material saving device that can be added to almost any piece of equipment such as a saw, ironworker, press, punch, shear, and other applications that require accurate measurements. In today’s market place reducing waste and improving part quality are critical. By using the TigerStop system, parts are accurately keyed in. No more measuring by hand. The TigerStop system can also assist in nesting parts on your raw material and/or drops that you have on the shelf. TigerStop is far more sophisticated than the simple and approachable human interface would let on. Built into TigerStop is the ability to take over the function of your machine tool. TigerStop can control your machine tool, save programs, and do certain kinds of defect optimizations. TigerStop has many special programs that are designed to handle many common and not so common applications in the manufacturing processes.
Easy to use add-on software permits TigerStop to be programmed to control several tools in a linear application. For example, perhaps you are building custom ladders and want to set up a machine for cutting to length, boring, and notching the rails on the ladder. This is a simple operation for TigerStop with an automatic cut-off saw, a cross notching router on a slide controlled by a pneumatic cylinder, and a pneumatic boring head. All three of these tools work in concert with each other and are controlled by TigerStop in this fashion: First, place a piece of wood which moves to position so the saw can trim the piece. Then the piece moves to its next position and is crossed notched by the router. Then it moves to the drill, and all the holes for the rungs drilled. These operations are done all in a line using one TigerStop and a PC with our special Multi-Tool program. Simple, affordable, and easy to implement for semi-skilled plant engineers or business owners, TigerStop is the solution for simple, low cost automation. The Tiger Stop system is very easy to install into most applications.
Call us today to discuss how the TigerStop system will improve your throughput.
TigerStop's Six Basic Functions
1. GO —Enter any length on the keypad in inches, inches and fractions, decimal inches, even feet, or metric increments, and press START. TigerStop instantly moves to that position.
2. GO SET - Turn TigerStop’s number keys (1 to 99) into hot keys to access custom lengths that you cut frequently.
3. INCREMENT - Hit the INCREMENT key and enter a value (+ or -) to move the stop relative to the current position. Continue incremental movement by hitting START. The stop will move by the value you entered.
4. PUSH FEED - TigerStop can be used as a push feeding system. It allows for saw kerf, and deliver finished lengths on the outboard side of your saw or machine tool.
5. SET POINT - Use TigerStop as a set point stop system and enter up to 2000+ lengths into its powerful memory.
6. CALCULATE - With TigerStop’s built-in 10 key calculator, you can calculate a new length based on your last position or on a new value. After doing the calculation, TigerStop moves to the new position.
Watch the TigerStop Videos below!
Icon Machine Tool is proud to distribute TigerStop measuring systems throughout Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Iowa, Arkansas, and Oklahoma.
PHONE NUMBER FAX
SERVING THE FOLLOWING AREAS
Corporate Office - Accounting/Parts
Supporting all Midwest states
Used Machine Tool Sales
Supporting the entire U.S.
Eastern Missouri, Southern Illinois
St. Louis, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Lebanon, Peoria, Alton
Western Missouri, Kansas
Kansas City, Sedalia, St. Joseph, Independence, Liberty
DesMoines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Lincoln, Omaha
Western Missouri, Kansas
Kansas City, Joplin, Wichita, Lenexa, Topeka, Salina